Friday, July 11, 2008

Thing #19 - Beyond MySpace: other social networks

I joined MISD 23 Things on the Ning network. It was very easy to do! I set up my page, put my Avatar as my picture and commented why, added a badge to my blog and uploaded pictures!

I just glanced at some of the other networks - but at this point I don't want to get anymore involved than what I am! I want to work on my Facebook and MySpace and see where that goes and I will continue to check in on the 23Thingsters to see what is going on there. My best friend had invited me to be a friend on Tagged.com and I need to check that out some more as well. I haven't done a thing but sign up. Is there anything on the Web 2.0 that adds time onto the day?!?!? Because I definitely don't have enough hours to do all that I want to do! :)

The crafts community, baking community and school community may be some of the ones to check out later. I thought about maybe doing one for all of the CTECs and facilitators for the district. It might be a great way for us to keep in touch with each other.

No comments: